Inspiration - Bedrooms of the future?

12:23 PM

I'm getting way out of my antique-loving, historical look designs and furniture with this new post on futuristic looking bedrooms.
As cool as it looks, I can't help but feel that a round bed is terribly unpractical. I can just see myself falling off of it in the middle of the night...
I do love the idea of a clear glass wall shower/bathroom in the privacy of the bedroom. In that case, however, the toilet would have to be in a different room!
And the tunnel shaped one at the end of the post, except for the weird blue LED lights, I think it would be perfect for those who like to sleep like a bear in a cave!

What do you think?









Images from Style Estate Blog and Delightfull.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Personalized Jewelry

Handmade in my workshop ByVellamo Jewelry

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *