Inspiration - bathroom obsession

10:06 AM

Back to bathroom obsessions... Why are we so obsessed with bathrooms? It's practically the room we spend the least amount of time in the house. Normally. Unless you have an amazing bathtub, jacuzzi, TV, or who knows what else... Well, I think some of these photos might explain a little why we love bathrooms so much.

Took me a while to see it, that IS a sink there, made of stone, in the photo below. Quite lovely, I must say! Or the bathtub near the window to the inner yard. I can see myself spending couple of hours there, reading. And of course, the glass walls. I wrote a previous post about my favorite glass walled bathroom a couple of weeks back.

Enjoy!

Photo by Joe Pugliese, from Dwell.com

Photo by Céline Clanet.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Personalized Jewelry

Handmade in my workshop ByVellamo Jewelry

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *